|Place of Origin:||Nanjing,China|
|Model Number:||GDJ Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Delivery Time:||90 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 units per year|
|Voltage:||380V 50HZ 3Phase(Customized)||Plastic Processed:||PVC,PE,PP,PET,Plastic Aluminum Composite|
|Screw Design:||Double-screw||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Capacity:||250-360kg/h,400-500kg/hr||Name:||Plastic Sheet Extrusion Machine|
sheet extrusion equipment,
sheet extruder machine
Composite Material Compounding Extrusion Calendering Forming Production Line
Limitations of the normal sheet/board extrusion forming process:
There two principle steps for the normal extrusion forming process (for sheet, film and etc. final product), the first step is using twin screw extruder for compounding pelletizing of the raw materials, and then using different types of forming systems (single screw extruder, conical twin screw extruder and etc.) to produce variety types of final products as the second step. Limitations of this normal two-step process:
1. Compounding pelletizing step is not required for certain forming processes. Such as long glass fiber mould pressing forming, rubber devolatilization extrusion forming and etc. The redundant pelletizing process will vastly reduce the essential material performance.
2. Extra cost will be required for certain material pelletizing process. For instance, water strand and under water pelletizing as the most common method, will cost extra time and power consumption.
3. Two separated processes will cause twice melt for the polymer material, and multiple melting process will cause thermal degradation, which reduce the polymer material performance and even could come into decomposition for certain thermosensitive materials. Also, extra melting process will need extra power consumption for heating.
For solving the above problems, CENMEN provides self-designed one step forming technology, which combining the compounding pelletizing and the forming systems, and modifying its automation system for the equipment in addition, and it represented as a whole set of production line. Advantages for the one-step forming technology:
1. Continuous automated production process running through all raw material supplying, mixing system, compounding extrusion, and following shaping auxiliary systems. High automaticity provides an energy saving and environmental protective producing process.
2. Solving the forming difficulty for certain material. The composited melt will be extruded directly from a special die, and then delivered to certain forming machine.
3. Avoiding the two-times heating and melting. Improving material performance by reducing the degradation which caused by high temperature and shearing during the melting process.
4. Producing the final film/sheet/board product in one process, reduce the cost by eliminating the extra step for pelletizing and the related transition, storage and labor force.