|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|60 work days
|300 units per year
|Carbon Black Master Batch
|Two Stage Reciprocating Kneader With Single Screw Extruder
|Loss-in-weight Dosing Feeding System
|Eccentric Water Spray Pelletizing
cable extrusion line,
single screw extruder machine
High Concentration Carbon Black Master Batch compounding pelletizing line
Application of carbon black:
The carbon black is mainly composed of carbon black, carrier resin, dipersing agent, lubricants etc additives. The carbon black master batch is usually used with other resin granules for injection and extrusion forming into various plastic products, mainly for dyeing and shielding ultraviolet rays.
Disadvantage explaination that adopting conventional twin screw extruder to produce carbon black master batch:
The traditional equipments to produce carbon black master batch is twin screw extruder, but because of its self-limitation of twin screw compounding pelletizing equipment, it will cause below disadvantages:
1. Small particle size and light weight of carbon black, it is very easy to bridge in the feeding process, and cause unstable feeding. The bridging problem will affect the dosing accuracy and reduce the concentration of carbon black in the master batch.
2. The twin screw compounding zone is with the characteristics of high pressure and high shearing, which is easy to partially compact the carbon black powder into dense agglomerates. Such agglomerate is difficult to be dispersed again in follow-up process, and resulting in black spots on the surface of the downstream forming products.
3. The twin-screw extruder has the characteristics of high shearing rate, which is easy to cause the material temperature to be too high. If the temperature of the material is too high, the dispersant and lubricant in the master batch will be decomposed and volatilized, thereby reducing the dispersibility and fluidity of the master batch as a whole.
4. The screw flight depth of the twin-screw is limited, so the working volume is low and it cannot withstand a large amount of carbon black powder feeding. As a result, the overall output of the carbon black masterbatch is low, or the carbon black concentration is low.
Advantage of GWHS Series High performance 4-Flight Reciprocating Kneader unit
1. The production process flow is continuous and with high automation. High-end manufacturers all choose reciprocating kneader to produce carbon black master batch. The entire production process to produce carbon black MB is a continuous production process, complete the whole production process from the raw materials to finished granules. The tranportation, weighting, feeding of raw materials and compounding pelletizing process is all automatically controlled to improve raw material dosing accuracy and production efficiency while reducing the labor cost.
2. Good mixing and dispersing effect, special flexible compounding principle effectovely make the carbon black dispersing in the resin evenly to improve the dispersion effect of carbon black MB. The material in the groove is subjected to instantaneous high-frequency shearing, stretching and splitting and shunting effects, thereby having a very excellent dispersion mixing and distribution mixing effect, the mixing effect is more than 20 times that of the twin-screw extruder.
3. Low energy consumption: main motor power greatly reduced. The above mentioned special flexible compounding principle makes it have excellent mixing and dispersing effect, and has a lower energy consumption ratio, which is more than 20% lower than that of the twin-screw extruder.
4. High working volume and high output: The screw design of reciprocating kneader adopts deep flight design, and with higher working volume to maintain high extrusion output and carbon black concentration. Meanwhile, the intermittent screw interacts with the pins to make it have a good self-cleaning effect.
Model of GWHS Reciprocating kneader unit
|Screw dia. (mm)
|SE-200 Single screw
|SE-250 Single screw
|SE-280 Single screw
The middle and high end manufacturers in the industry like Carbot etc all adopted reciprocating kneader to make carbon black master batch.