|Place of Origin:||NANJING,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1UNIT|
|Delivery Time:||90 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 SETS PER YEAR|
|Voltage:||380V 50HZ 3Phase(Customized)||Automatic Grade:||PLC|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Field Installation,commissioning And Training||Capacity:||800-1200KG/H|
extruder machine for cable,
pvc cable extruder machine
10-35KV Peroxide XLPE cable compounding extrusion pelletizing Line
The application of reciprocating kneader in XLPE cable material
Screw rotation speed(rpm)
1. For WHS-200/280 reciprocating compounding kneader unit, the output of single machine is as high as 1500-1800kg/h;
2. Compared with the double-screw extruder at the same output capacity, the WHS series reciprocating kneader has the advantages of saving energy by 30% , and the price is equivalent, and the absolute advantage of the cost performance of the reciprocating machine is shown.
3. The mixing and dispersing effect is good, the antioxidant and the DCP are uniformly dispersed inside the PE resin, so that the physical and insulating properties of the cable material can be improved. The material is subjected to instant high-frequency shearing, stretching and split-splitting effect, so that the material has excellent dispersion mixing and distribution mixing effect, and the mixing effect is more than 20 times of a twin screw extruder.
4. The energy consumption ratio is reduced, and the power of the equipment host is greatly reduced. The special flexible mixing principle has the advantages of excellent mixing and dispersion effect, lower energy consumption ratio by 30% compared to twin screw extruder.
5. High working volume, resulting in a significant increase in output. The screw and cylinder of reciprocating mixing extruder have higher working volume and can maintain high extrusion output. At the same time, the intermittent screw interacts with the pin to make it have a good self-cleaning effect and avoid the cross-linking problem caused by the local dead material.
6. Flexible low temperature mixing to prevent DCP half-life from being greatly shortened by high temperature resulting in pre-cross-linking. Fully mixing at low temperature and reducing the temperature rise caused by shear can effectively prolong the half-life of DCP (1 15 ℃ half-life 10 h, 125 ℃ half-life 2.3 h, 140 ℃ half-life 10mim), so as to prevent the occurrence of pre-cross-linking in the mixing process.
7. Uniform temperature control, accurate temperature measurement, prevention of local over temperature or melting temperature distortion caused by pre-cross-linking problem. The reciprocating compounding kneader is heated by the oil mould temperature controller, and the heating is uniform and effective to prevent the local over temperature. On the other hand, the thermal couple goes deep into the inner part of the barrel through the pin, and directly measures the true melt temperature in each barrel.