|Place of Origin:||NANJING,CHINA|
|Model Number:||GWHS Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||seaworthy package|
|Delivery Time:||90 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||100 units per year|
|Product Type:||Production Line||Application:||Sheet, Film Etc|
stone paper making machine,
blown film extrusion machine
CaCO3 High filler Master Batch compounding pelletizing line
The CaCO3 High filler master batch compounding pelletizing line made by Cenmen Company is intergrated with raw material automatic feeding and full automatic dosing weighting transporting and feeding system, compounding extrusion system, dehumidifying drying and auto packing system etc the main auxillary equipments, it’s the complete stone plastic compounding extrusion master batch pelletizing line with energy saving, enviromental protection, intellegence intergration. It is a pre-process of the processing of masterbatch raw materials for stone-plastic high-filled composite film/sheet/board molding production line.
Description of General filler master batch formula as below:
|1||Resin||15~16||PP/LLDPE/LDPE (Prefer to choose high MI grade).|
|2||CaCO3||80~83||Normal particle size: 800 meshes or 1250 meshes or adove. The larger the particle size,the more convenient the processing, depending on the customer's requirements. Surface treatment can use coupling agent(high cost) or stearic acid(low cost).|
|3||External lubricant||0.5~1||Improve mould releasing effect, it can choose EBS, but cost is high, if want low cost, it can choose stearic acid or calcium stearate.|
|4||Inner lubricant||2~4||Improve fluidity and dispersion, better to choose PE wax, or choose white oil or parrafin wax to reduce cost.|
It can divides into injection molding grade, extrusion grade, film grade, spinning grade etc, the most normal carrier resin is PP, PE. According to the application of downstream clients to adjust the formula details, main adjustment is resin type and grade, CaCO3 and surface modifying agent.
Injection molding grade masterbatch
The injection molding grade master batch is mainly used in all kinds of plastic products, i.e Household Appliances enclosure, plastic basin and barrels, automobile parts etc. Most of the carrier resin is co- PP, LLDPE and ABS, the carrier resin type is the same as the basic resin of injection products. The normal particle size of CaCO3 is 800meshes and 1250meshes, normally, no strict requirement to the powder whiteness. The surface modifying agent will be changed as per resin types.
Extrusion grade master batch
The extrusion grade master batch is mainly used in all kinds of extrusion products, i.e pipe, profile and sheet etc. Most of the carrier resin is co- PP, LLDPE, the carrier resin type is the same as the basic resin of extrusion products. The normal particle size of CaCO3 is 800meshes and 1250meshes, normally, no strict requirement to the powder whiteness. The surface modifying agent will be changed as per resin types.
Film grade master batch
The film grade master batch is mainly used in all kinds of film products, i.e PP/PE casting film, PE blown film etc. Most of the carrier resin is homo-PP, LLDPE/LDPE, PP casting film choose high MI homo-PP, PE casting film choose high MI LLDPE, PE blown film choose LLDPE and LDPE. The particle size of CaCO3 is above 1500meshes, normally, it has strict requirement to the powder whiteness and even distribution of particle size. The surface modifying agent will be changed as per resin types.
Spinning grade master batch
The spinning grade master batch is mainly used in all kinds of non-woven products, i.e PP fiber, polyester fiber (PET). Most of the carrier resin is homo-PP, PET. PP spinning master batch choose high MI homo-PP, while PET spinning master batch choose high fluidity PET resin. The particle size of CaCO3 is above 1500meshes, normally, it has strict requirement to the powder whiteness and even distribution of particle size. The surface modifying agent will be changed as per resin types. The PET spinning master batch also need to choose high temperature resistance additives.
Advantage of Reciprocating Kneader unit
The reciprocating kneader is with special compounding principle, flexible low shearing mixing as well as high efficient dispersion effect. It not only has conventional radial shearing mixing, but also has axial stretch mixing, shearing, plastifying, compounding, dispersing and streatching to the polymer melt in the kneader.
(1) Good mixing and dispersing effect: the screw elements adopts a 4-flight design, complex composite movement between intermittent screw elements and barrel pins, and the material in the groove is subjected to instantaneous high-frequency shearing, stretching and splitting and shunting effects, thereby having a very excellent dispersion mixing and distribution mixing effect, the mixing effect is more than 20 times that of the twin-screw extruder. After the filler masterbatch and the resin are blended and extruded in the forming process, the CaCO3 is uniformly distributed in the product without agglomeration.
(2) Low energy consumption: The above mentioned special flexible compounding principle makes it have excellent mixing and dispersing effect, and has a lower energy consumption ratio, which is more than 20% lower than that of the twin-screw extruder.
(3) Flexible mixing and low temperature rise: The above mentioned special flexible compounding principle effectively reduces the heat of shearing to cause the melt temperature rising too high. Thereby, volatilization and decomposition of the resin and the organic additives in the melt are prevented.
(4) High working volume and high output: the screw and barrel of the reciprocating kneader give a higher working volume, and the intermittent screw interacts with the pins to make it have a good self-cleaning effect. This allows high extrusion capacity at high filling.
Advantage of twin screw extruder
Advantage: The twin screw extruder has been widely used in polymer compounding modifying, extrusion pelletizing industry. The twin screw extruder has very excellent compounding and wide application range, which is suitable for high molecular composite materials compounding and extrusion. Advantage is: the equipment has simple structure, good mixing and dispersing ability.
(1) The shear temperature rises during the mixing process. For low molecular materials such as CaCO3 surface treatment agents, internal and external lubricants, etc., the strong shear of the twin screw will cause the above-mentioned additives to decompose and oxidize, thereby reducing the flowability and whiteness of the master batch.
(2) Limited ability to disperse. For some products that are difficult to disperse, such as carbon black masterbatch, inorganic nano-filler etc., the dispersing ability of the twin-screw is not enough to complete the dispersion requirement.
(3) Low working volume. The twin-screw extruder has a limited depth of the groove, resulting in a low working volume. The production of high filled compounds (such as filler masterbatch, carbon black masterbatch etc) cannot be produced in high capacity.
Model of GWHS Reciprocating kneader unit
|Model||Screw dia. (mm)||Screw rpm||L/D||Power||Output(kg/h)|
|ZTS-120 screw melt pump||166/120||70||7-12||132|
|ZTS-140 screw melt pump||188/140||70||7-12||185|